I am a graduate with a disability or special needs and will be attending my ceremony. Who should I call to make special arrangements if necessary?

Candidates with disabilities needing assistance or requiring special arrangements for marshalling across the stage are asked to write to the Marshal of Convocation one week or more before your ceremony. Mail can be sent to the Marshal at:

Marshal of Convocation
c/o Convocation Board of Senate
Room 4101
Stevenson Hall
Or email nmartine@uwo.ca, with the subject: Graduation Accessibility